Ninja has turned out as a brand that cannot be paralleled in any way. If coffee brewers were not enough, it came up with a line of blenders that cover all your smoothie needs. Rest assured, you will have a great experience with smoothies made by this device. However, it is worth mentioning that a lot of how well a machine function depends on its maintenance.
A device has to be maintained properly by its user in order that a long life is possible. One method of keeping your Ninja Blender healthy is to clean it at regular intervals. Cleaning the device keeps it free from all kinds of clutters that could result from continuous usage. Let us now see how cleaning can be carried out for your Ninja Blender.
There are usually two ways in which you can go about cleaning the blender. We will touch upon them in detail as under:
Allow the blender to clean itself
This method is handy if you do not wish to go for a dishwasher. Follow the steps mentioned under for self-cleaning:
- Pull the lid off and put it aside to start the process off. Keep the blade and pitcher intact for the succeeding step.
- Pour in some warm water up to the level of 3/4th the size of the container. Now add a dishwashing detergent to it. Avoid using more than one drop of the detergent. Replace the lid.
- Use the pulse button repeatedly to rinse the blender clean.
- Unplug the blender. Having removed the lid, take out the blade of the blender and place under running water. This should remove the soap.
- Use a towel to dry out the parts of the blender.
- Place the parts back after the process. Hence, your blender would be clean.
Note: If the blender has not been satisfactorily cleaned, you can consider going for white vinegar in place of the detergent. Also, a tinge of chopped lemon added with the detergent can lead to sparkling results.
Use a dishwasher
The Ninja Blender allows you to clean its parts in a dishwasher. This utility makes the cleaning process easier. The lid and the pitcher are safe to be washed in a dishwasher. Follow the steps mentioned below for cleaning thoroughly:
- Ensure that the lender has not been plugged into the supply for safety reasons.
- Start by disassembling the parts. Take the pitcher off the blender, remove its lid and remove the blades.
- The top rack of the dishwasher must only be utilized to avoid potential damage to these relatively fragile parts.
- The dishwasher will take care of the rest of the process. While the cleaning of parts go on, you can manually clean the motor base. Avoid water contact with the base.
- After drying out the cleaned parts, put them back in place.
Thus, you can clean your Ninja Blender easily. This process, however easy, is imperative to the functioning of the blender. Keep clean for the good. Happy blending! …