When it comes to coffee, there is hardly anything you can resist. Coffee is highly capable of boosting your mornings and spicing up your evenings. As a matter of fact, there is no good time to have coffee, all the times are just perfect to relish a good cup. When all the times are perfect, you obviously need something that can deliver coffee at your table. Such a service is provided by a coffee brewer.
The coffee brewer industry is flooded with brands promising great features but here we have churned out two stunning brands for you to compare. In this write-up, we would pit against each other Ninja Coffee Bar and Bunn Velocity Brew.
The Ninja Coffee Bar
Undoubtedly, Ninja has carved a niche for itself in the coffee brewer industry. It has its unique set standards that stand unparalleled by any other brand. Let us talk more about the Ninja.
The good things to be proud of:
- Ninja provided its consumers with a flexible cup platform. The adjustable feature makes for a high convenience.
- If you are willing to keep a cup ready for yourself the next day, Ninja Coffee Bar has a fitting feature for you. This feature delays the brew for up to 24 hours. So you can rest assured that you would not run late for your work because you craved coffee in the morning.
- There are various sizes of the cup available with the Ninja. The sizes are small, L, XL, travel mug, etc. These sizes ensure that you have a brew ready according to the serving.
- There is a massive menu available for your Ninja. In fact, there is hardly any coffee recipe you can name that a Ninja brewer cannot make.
- There are several brew types available including the Over-Ice and Specialty brew that are specific to a type of recipes.
- There is a permanent filter installed on the brewer which gives the user the convenience of not having to replace it regularly.
The cons to look out for:
- There is an inherent flaw in the machinery that causes the coffee to continue to drip even after an end has been signaled.
- The filter has not been known to work perfectly.
The Bunn Velocity Brew
The Bunn Velocity, on the other hand, is one known for its very basic design. The design is not your regular coffee machine design, it has been made to keep things simple. Let us look at more things now.
The good things:
- The consumer service of Bunn has been known to be excellent.
- The device comes with a robust 3-year warranty.
- The brewer is provided with a swivel lid which makes pouring water an easy activity.
- The spray head ensures that the flavor of coffee has been completely extracted.
- The machine delivers hot coffee in a matter of just 3 minutes.
- The in-built tank maintains the water temperature at optimum.
The cons to look out for:
- The device is not provided with a timer.
The comparison has revealed some important features of the two machines. While we will be glad to recommend Ninja, the choice remains subjective.